Today Blackmagic Design released the latest version of their Blackmagic Camera Software - version 2.0. Where the last couple of releases primarily focussed on the URSA, this time around they seemed to have pushed updates to almost every camera model Blackmagic's got out there.
The most notable update however is still for the URSA - it adds a new ProRes 444 recording (up to 60fps in 4K, 80fps in HD) mode to the camera. All other camera's are getting bugfixes and improvements. Probably more than listed in the changelog.
- Adds support for Apple ProRes 444 recording in 4K and HD
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera
- Fixes an issue where dropped frames are occurring during ProRes LT and Proxy recording
Blackmagic Cinema Camera
- Performance enhancements and improvements
Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K
- Performance improvements for optical fiber output
Blackmagic Studio Camera
- Fixed an issue where the overlays settings are not remembered after turning off camera
Blackmagic Production Camera 4K
- No changes
So, again - head on over to the support page at the Blackmagic site to grab the latest firmware.